Monday, July 26, 2010

Attention Pet Lovers ~ Pet Shopping Portal

I was recently introduced to a portal type shopping website that carries all kinds of pet products called http://pets.become.com/. You can find a lot of cool items for a variety of pets on this site. They carry grooming tools, food and water bowls, leashes and collars, pet beds, bird houses and well I think you get the picture... You can find just about anything!

This website works like a comparison shopping site, where you can shop for items from multiple stores. The navigation of this site took a little getting used, but after awhile I found it easy to find what I was looking for and I even found some new items that I had never even seen before. You have several options to narrow the search, such as, price, color, user ratings, brand, etc. This makes it easier to really find exactly what you want.

I went browsing and here are some cool products that I found:


Cool Pooch Sports Bottle - This would be awesome for camping and hiking. Have you ever been in the situation where you're looking around trying to find something so your dog can get a drink of water? Well this solves that problem!

Pet Vehicle Safety Harness - Looking for a way to keep your pet safe and in one place while driving? Here's a great option, it's a seatbelt for your dog.

Take a look yourself and see what cool pet gear you can find!


http://pets.become.com/



I disclose that I received compensation for reviewing this website. However, all opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by any outside source.

0 comments: